This is the official page for the official YourFavoriteMartian Wiki rules. Before editing/creating an article or leaving a message on a talk page, you must read all of the rules. Failure to follow them will get you blocked.
NOTE: ALL USERS must read this!
- No advertising innappropriate images and/or videos, including pornography, unless the images/videos are from YFM music videos or YFMTS webisodes. This is the most important rule.
- No asking for admin rights. Admins choose if you can be admin or not.
- Vandalism is absolutely not allowed. This is very simple.
- Do not plagiarize. In most cases, this is illegal. Although, you can use what a website says but make it in your own words.
- No pornography/nude images is allowed unless it is contained in an official YFM music video or YFMTS webisodes. Any pictures that contain inappropriatness will be removed from the article.
- Do not add any information that has nothing to do with YFM unless you are making a reference.
- Do not add any opinions in any articles.
- Make sure you use proper English and grammar.
- Do not use article pages as a chat page.
- Do not harass or abuse other users.
- No spamming in user's talk page.
- Do not complain about being banned from Chat, unless if you have a reasonable reason.
- No types of threats are allowed.
- Do not send malicious links to anyone, especially links to pornography and profanitive images.
- Make sure you used proper English.
- Do not use all caps.
- No bashing or harassing users.
- Don't advertise porn. Most users get disgusted by it. YFM/YFMTS porn is allowed though as they censor it.
- Don't link other chats unless it is an important matter.
- No spamming on chat.
- No discrimination against users.
- No spam comments on blog posts or articles.
- No harassment.
Rules for Users with rightsEdit
- Obviously follow all rules above.
- No abusing power.
- If you are inactive for 1 month, you may get demoted unless it is for a good reason or if it is a hiatus.
- No changing the design without a Head Admin or Founder's permission.
- Make and keep the rules fair.